Greenberg Traurig Shareholder David Zetoony, Co-Chair of the U.S. Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice, will be a panelist during the webinar, “Intersection of Privacy Laws and AI,” Wednesday, Aug. 16 at 12:00 p.m. CT. The webinar will feature privacy professionals exploring the complexities presented by artificial intelligence.
- Privacy issues arising from the use of AI
- Current privacy laws in the United States and European Union
- How the existing data privacy laws regulate AI
- New EU AI Act and other upcoming AI regulations
- What companies can do to prepare for changes in the regulatory landscape