Greenberg Traurig Shareholder Jena M. Valdetero, Co-Chair of the U.S. Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice, will present the interactive webinar “Ransomware and Legal, Regulatory and Reputational Considerations: An interactive exercise” Thursday, March 23 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CST. This interactive program, co-hosted by the Federal Bar Association and myLawCLE, will review a fictitious, yet realistic, ransomware scenario and discuss the various legal and communications challenges and considerations across the lifecycle of a ransomware event.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Ransomware threat landscape
- Role of legal counsel in incident response
- Incident response dos and don’ts
- Legal/regulatory considerations
- Communications/reputational considerations
For complimentary attendance to this live webinar, please click here to register and apply code FTIConsultingCLE at checkout.